Clear All

• Roll Call for St. Louis JCF'rs?

I know of a few...
    Travis
    TMDiamond
    Wulfie
    New - Bluebullet
    STLKingV

I know I'm missing some folks, so step up...

We may have enough for a small lil JCF bash like the old days!

Pat

Re: Roll Call for St. Louis JCF\'rs?

I'd be interested in a bash. With school the way it is, a bash would be a welcome break. Viva la bash!

Comment

I just talked to Wulfie, we were thinking of a Sunday Football/Jam fest here at my house. I got the big screen and Sunday ticket with HiDef, all that jazz...

Let's see if we can't put something together for the weekend after this one. I need to get away, so I'm going to plan on the Ozarks for a few days! A much needed break!

Pat

Comment

Hey Pat,

Are drummers allowed????? Tom can confirm that I won't start any fires or shoot your neighbors pets!!!!

Dave

Comment

My wife's family is coming into town next weekend, so I wouldn't be able to swing it then. But if you guys get together other times, let me know and I'll see what I can swing, especially if there is beer involved. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm up for it my bruthas!!!

Adrian
            All hail the 'King'
            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Alright, we'll get it going... Drummers have to buy the beer tho! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

I actually have just about everything we'd need to jam still, cept a power amp for the PA, can prolly use a head or two, I got 2 Mesa Cabs, full Bass rig, blah blah blah...

Pat

Comment

Ya know I'm all over this!!! Beer, Football in HD, and jammin with bros...!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

So which weekend we talkin about?

Comment

So where do I send the "Better Luck Next Year St. Louis " Cake [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Don't Mess With St. Louis!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Wait, or is it Texas? I know for fact it's not Seattle... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I duno Wulf, whenever really. What's everyone got going this weekend? I may just cut out tomorrow and come back Saturday. Nobody ever knows what I'm going to do, not even me half the time. I get up in the morning, wand whatever I feel like doing, perhpas nothing at all, that's what I'll be doing that day... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyone want to go to the lake for a couple days? Do a little fishing?

Pat

Shoot me an email or talk amoungst yourselves, see what we can all work out, or what's the best for all...

Comment

I'm good for this Sunday... Anybody else?

Comment

Pat,
                        I'll be calling you in a few minutes. I think this is a cool idea. We can do it at Pat's house or my house since they're both pretty good size. Then we can finally settle this argument about whose car is quicker, right Pat? My Porsche against your Caddy. Dave, if you can bring a drum kit, we can have a full on jam session.

Comment

I could do something this weekend. My wife works 12 hour shifts Saturday and Sunday so I've got both days to do whatever.

Comment

I am Moving to a new house next weekend (25,26) so my week is shot, i would love to meet some people and put a face to the name. So how big are your houses and in what part of town are you in. hopefully we can set up a weekend Forumfest. keep in touch Scott

Comment

This weekend is out for me, my niece is getting married.

SH*T!

Adrian
                              All hail the 'King'
                              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Working...
                              X