Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Velma is too hot!

So how old is she?
    Any more information about her(where she's from,what food she likes to eat...)?

OK, I am going to change my wet pants for another new one.
    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004802/

Comment

OK, more confusions. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
        Velma and Linda, are they the same person?
        I checked the photos and they all look different..
        Maybe because of her hair styles?

Anyway, so can I eat her ass?
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

yes-freaks and geeks, scooby-doo, and ER-all the same girl. Personally, I think she looks hotter as Velma. The folks at ER make her look kind of beat, but then again she is supposed to be a stressed-out single mom on the show. I used to have some pics of her at like the MVA's or something, and she has a F-I-N-E body. She runs a close third in all-time hotties. First being Faith Hill, followed by Jennie Garth, then Linda Cardellini. Oddly, I am not partial to blondes.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Anyway, so can I eat her ass?
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Toru, you really gotta stop reading Bill's posts man.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

No way!!! I mean I'd do her and all but, Daphne is WAAAAY Hotter than Velma!

Comment

what I'd do.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Daphne has bright red bush...and since her character is frozen in the 60's ...yes she does have "bush". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Bill [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] One track mind dude!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    yes-freaks and geeks, scooby-doo, and ER-all the same girl. Personally, I think she looks hotter as Velma. The folks at ER make her look kind of beat, but then again she is supposed to be a stressed-out single mom on the show. I used to have some pics of her at like the MVA's or something, and she has a F-I-N-E body. She runs a close third in all-time hotties. First being Faith Hill, followed by Jennie Garth, then Linda Cardellini. Oddly, I am not partial to blondes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jennie Garth went to the same middle school as I did. Actually my mom was her 4th grade teacher.

Comment

Working...
                    X