Shellshock Nam '67 for ps2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shellshock Nam '67 for ps2

I picked this up today. Anyone else here get it? I like it so far, but I get killed pretty quick. I had the Medal of Honor series and enjoyed them, but it was time for something other than WW II scenarios. Your thoughts and input on this game?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Shellshock Nam \'67 for ps2

I'm just not into the War Games like I used to be. I liked the Rainbow Six series until they stopped upgrading the AI of the squad under your command (stepping in front of an open door and getting shot, or otherwise blowing the mission), and forcing you as the player to direct everything in the field, even the common sense stuff like "don't step in front of that open door".
    However, enemy AI was highly upgraded and you were expected to be an absolute God in the previous games before attempting the sequels.

I tried a demo of one of the recent War Games (WWII setting - Frontline?) but just wasn't into it - something about the control I think.

I like one-man operations like Splinter Cell, though I admit Pandora Tomorrow's last level pissed me the hell off - I scored a headshot on the Main Target before he armed the bomb, and he shrugged it off and armed the bomb anyway :madd:

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: Shellshock Nam \'67 for ps2

yes , fun for the whole family!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X