Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: our very own dreamland_rebel\'s band

I knew somebody would flag me on that!

But seriously...he clued me in to the Wildhearts, which is absolutely, positively one of my top 3 bands of all time. Based on all his posts, he and I have very similar music tastes...so I'll trust his judgement every time.

Comment

awwww!

i'm thinkin there may be a day when i'm gonna have to chuck free guitars at D_L! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ok man, I bought it. Both tracks I listened to were killer. Serious guitar work and the singing ruled. One thing I am not crazy about is all the low vocal growling, but I looked past that and saw how kick ass these guys really are.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Oooooo. Killer. I've heard of these guys.

I really dig "Angel Sin"!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm buying it too...

DR , EM found my old Bed Of Nails demo stuff..so I resurrected it..it's just a 4 trk demo..

see it's full of metal cheese too.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I kept thinking of Omen when I listened to that- no, not in a bad way.
              Nice to hear new metal (not nu-metal) with some real guitar playing!
              Dreamland Rebel just moved up two notches in my book!
              I believe in the power of APC pickups now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
              X