Soccer!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer!!!!!!!!

I really think I love soccer now [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

http://www.hoes.ca/soccer_girls.html

Re: Soccer!!!!!!!!

Why sit through a boring soccer game to see a lil ass when you can go to the nudie bar and see it all?
    Soccer blows donkey dick.

Comment

liverpool fc the best team the world has ever seen
      yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa

baros cisse garcie come on the reds

Comment

if you saw the game tonight it ain't boring

liverpool 2 monaco 0 come on the reds

Comment

Wait, are these serious??
          How would you be able to play Soccer when these women make your balls harder?
          [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          And the title of the thread.
          These gals are SUCKERS.
          [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

by the way its football in the rest of the world

Comment

Actually Soccer is one of the most popular sports.
              I can't wait for the World Cup 2006.
              Brazil will play the opening game instead of Germany, right?

Comment

I have 3 kids in soccer right now. That means I go to 6 pratices and 4 to 6 games a week. I have turned into a soccer Mom.
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Eric,
                  If you drive a van with your girl's names printed in soccer balls, stuck to your back window- then YES. You are indeed a soccer Mom. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

By the way- soccer (er- football) RULES. My little dude (who is 4) says he's already better than his Daddy! LOL! Which is really fluffing his feathers since his Dad kicksass.
                  Next season I become a soccer Mom. But I WON'T be driving a van. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And there are no girls like these at practices I'm sure.

Em

Comment

I hate soccer, it is boooring [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Eric,
                      If you drive a van with your girl's names printed in soccer balls, stuck to your back window- then YES. You are indeed a soccer Mom. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

By the way- soccer (er- football) RULES. My little dude (who is 4) says he's already better than his Daddy! LOL! Which is really fluffing his feathers since his Dad kicksass.
                      Next season I become a soccer Mom. But I WON'T be driving a van. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And there are no girls like these at practices I'm sure.

Em

[/ QUOTE ]
                      2001 Ford Windstar.... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I played soccer when I was growing up(before I became a lazy bumb) I probably played for 6 or 7 years. Very demanding game indurance wise if you play midfield or forward.

Comment

Working...
                        X