good movie making software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good movie making software

What is the best movie making software around? I have movie maker 2.1, but I always seem to have a lot of problems with it. I am gonna go shopping this weekend for some new computer stuff, so I figured I would ask about the best programs out there. Can anyone give me any pointers? thanks
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: good movie making software

We've used Adobe Premiere professionally for a few years now. The newer versions are excellent.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Hiya there Moon,

In my Sony catalog they've got this new Vegas 5 software that looks spiffy. Maybe check out the screenblast software too-there are several. I don't use these particular programs (I know, big help I am huh?) but I do use Sony software and deal with these people and have been pleased.

Here's a link- Sony Media

You can download fully functioning 30-day trials too. Nifty.

Goodluck.
      Em

Comment

My favorite is the Video Toaster/Lightwave system. Its very expensive but its amazing stuff..........However Lightwave is a little complex. I still havent figured out most of the crap in it...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          My favorite is the Video Toaster/Lightwave system. Its very expensive but its amazing stuff..........However Lightwave is a little complex. I still havent figured out most of the crap in it...........

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep to all of that. I should have mentioned that Premiere is more along the lines of "prosumer" than "professional".
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
          X