Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video tour of my current guitar arsenal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Video tour of my current guitar arsenal!

lol! i laughed so hard when you threw the acoustic guitar case open on to the kelly case [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

<font color="aqua">Great little tour bro, this is very cool that we can do this now. May I ask in what format did you save that for upload? </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Very nice, thanks bro'

BTW, you must play a lot air guitar...I mean, with no strings and all [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Will NOTP ever live the lack of strings incident down?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Damn, so many little idiotic things in my video you guys are noticing... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The acoustic case thrown open onto the Kelly case, the "fart" sound (I still don't know what that is!), the big 12-string CLUNK, no strings... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill, keep trying, brother! You'll need the program called WinZip if you don't already have it. Then, the video should play perfectly in Windows Media Player.

Yes, I used the video recording mode on my digital camera. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The video is recorded as a MOV file on my camera, then I upload it to my computer. Then I use a free program called "EO Video" (found on www.download.com, probably) to convert it to an MPG file which compresses it down. Then I use "Windows Movie Maker" which comes with Windows XP to convert the MPG into a WMV file of any desired compression to keep it small. These are actually the same instructions I gave to Kevin Easton so that he could make his Floyd Rose setup videos, and look how great they turned out.

That video is probably my worst video so far in terms of sound quality and picture quality. I used some bigger compression to keep the file size small... you know how impatient JCFers generally are. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Plus, usually I record my clips during the daytime when it is nice and bright, but I had to do it quick because I'm packing up my KE3 and my RG560 for the JCFers who are buying it this weekend. Maybe I'll get detailed individual videos for each one of my other guitars this weekend. You'll see that my videos are typically better in quality, much like Anders' video in the General J/C section.

Glad my video could provide all the laughs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool the lighting was a bit off on my pc but very cool indeed.
              I'm not a big fan of the soloist , But it's a Shannon come on [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

I can't wait for the new one!
                [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

mmmm Shannon... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Man you guys love the Shannon! For the new video(s) this weekend, I'll clean her up and get rid of all my grubby pawprints... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I Damn prints really show up on the chrome hardware, whereas it's not so bad on black hardware... but the chrome hardware looks sooooooo good on the Shannon series. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Actually, I do have strings... plenty of fresh packs lying around! I was prepping those two guitars for my ebonizing project but it fell through and the KE3 and RG560 are pending payment. Maybe I'll try the ebonizing on my 12-string Takamine which has a rosewood board.

Comment

Working...
                    X