Crankdaddy in today's New York Post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crankdaddy in today's New York Post!

Sorry to toot my own horn, guys, but this is way cool.

My band Crankdaddy will be playing in the Second Annual Battle of the Ad Bands (I work in an ad agency) in New York City on Monday night (Sept. 20).

The company putting the show together worked their publicity contacts with the New York Post, and the result is a nice, big pic of me and the boys kickin' it at CBGBs in last year's Battle.

If you want to see it, hit your nearest newstand/magazine store and check it out. Page 66.

And if you want to see Crankdaddy live and you live in New York, check us out on Monday night at Irving Plaza. Doors open at 7:00. We're the last band -- closing the show -- and we've got a big finish planned. Should be awesome.

Thanks for letting me share.

Re: Crankdaddy in today\'s New York Post!

very cool dude!!....d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Damn dude, that rocks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Very cool indeed!!!! congrats and good luck with the band!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

very cool crankdaddy...be sure to bring out the Charvel Star [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

sounds like you'll be selling some more "rocked-off asses" again soon!

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

If I leave work early to come see your band Monday the closer better be raining blood dammit!
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

It is official, you're now my hero. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

If you get a chance, scan that puppy for us: I don't think I'll get a chance to pick up a copy!

YOU ROCK!
                Keith
                The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
                X