Metallica Ticket Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica Ticket Prices

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]Ok, I was going to go see Metallica and Godsmack for the older Metallica tunes abd I rerally like Godsmack but christ, $55-75 a ticket [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] What the hell happened to $18-25 tickets? How can they charge this much, it`s not like it`s a Rolling Stones stadium concert. What the hell is going on with these prices. I meen, I would have gone $30, but $55-75 [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Jack. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Re: Metallica Ticket Prices

I paid $95 with fees to see Van Halen this summer....so its not uncommon [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] they can get the chang, so they do.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Metallica's ticket prices ahve been upwards of 55 -100 dollars since the Black Album was released.

Comment

whoa, now thats expensive. i'm not totally sure, but if i recall correctly they charged about 50€...which is still a lot, but 70-100???
        especially if you consider the quality of the music, even 50 is way too much. i saw nevermore and arch enemy last year, and they charged 20 euro....and honestly, i think they are better than metallica is nowadays (not only the recent songs, but also their performances)

Comment

I just paid $425 ea for my 5 star VH tickets, I've Metallica TONS and in the past 15 years I've payed from $25- $95 to see them.
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I went to Ozzfest and bought Lawn Seatsd for $20 plus $7.50 fee for a total of $27.50 for like 20 bands. I love Slayer, but wouldn`t pay $50 to se them and that would hurt. Jack.

Comment

Yeah no kidding, Slayer.
              I paid $75 to see Metallica at the Veteran's stadium on their Summer Sanitarium tour. I JUST wanted to see Metallica- had to wait forever for the set change and they didn't get on until closer to 10pm.
              Everyone was pretty much smashed and I left with a huge headache. But they kicked ass. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] My neck killed the next day.
              Ah well.
              They prices we pay. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
              Would love to see them again with Godsmack- that one would be more worth it I think.

Em

Comment

I paid $40 to see Slayer this past August. I bet the next time I see them it will be closer to $50. There has been an increase between each concert I have seen, even within a years time.

Comment

Salyer is comeing with Killswitch Engage and Mastadon here in Pittsburgh in November, and I beleive the tickets are $32.50. This is getting close to my maximum limit. I wonder why the ticket prices are rising so fast and Ticketmaster is taking higher and higher cuts for them also, $7.50 in the case for Slayer, so that is $39.50 total. Jack.

Comment

I paid $75 to see Eric Clapton, but seen bands like Hatebreed, Damageplan, Shadowsfall, etc..for about 12 bucks. If I really want to see someone I will pay (it's worth it to me. ) I paid $125 to see Ozzy on his "retirement sucks" tour. That's how they get away with the prices...cause we pay them.

Comment

Me too, Shadows fall, the 3 times I've seen them have been for less than $25
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Thats why I don't go to concerts anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

And most of these "Musicians" we go to see are usually the ones complaining about the rich taking advantage of the working class. Funny how tickets in the last 20 years have gone up between 200% and 500% on average.

Matt

Comment

very well said Matt. They have gone up so damn fast, hey Lars, remember Napster [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Metallica's ticket prices ahve been upwards of 55 -100 dollars since the Black Album was released.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, were you around then? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I saw 'em in 1991 for like $32.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X