Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRONT ROW TICKETS to VH

Oct 28 in Saskatoon Sk.

I had to work, but my friend sat on ticketmaster HAMMERING the button the second they went on sale.

130$ dent, but ed is also the reason I picked up a guitar in the first place.

You cant imagine how excited I am. The best part is that im on the right side of the stage, where Eddy usually stands (or used to [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] on concert footage )

Re: FRONT ROW TICKETS to VH

Me too Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 star Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I've heard that you can smell Eddie when you are that close to him and someone said he stinks
      [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

stinks or not it's all mojo!!!!!!!!!!!1
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

i just got some tickets to see VH in Portland...I'm in the 18th row tho...its still gonna kick ass!

Comment

How far right are you? It's not like old days, the stage is cut up, and Ed's right in the middle the entire night.

I've got 5 stars for tomorrow night in Champaign, already saw them 5 Star ( 2nd row, dead center ) in St. Louis, saw the first show in 4th row.

All good bro!

You should have a blast!

Pat

Comment

Van Halen were in Puerto Rico on Tuesday 13, last week.

Comment

Working...
              X