Ricky Carmichael another perfect season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Carmichael another perfect season

Thats right. I waited all week to catch the last race of the National motocross season. I wanted to see who won last week but I decided to waut for the ESPN airing. Glad I did. Ricky Carmichael swept the entire season. He didn't lose a single moto. I believe the announcer said he lead all but 3 laps for this entire season. I am not a fan of Ricky, but you have got to respect someone who can dominate like that.

Re: Ricky Carmichael another perfect season

when is Bubba moving up to the 250 class? That will be some intense competition when he does [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

The 250 class is going to interesting this year, that's for sure. Bubba is fast!

Comment

I think bubba is going to be on the 250 during the US open. Then its on for next year. 2005 has the strongest lineup ever in the 250 class. Anyone could win it. The top three are Reed, Carmichael, Bubba. But MC, Windham, LaRocco, Patrana,or Veilimen(sp) could take a round.

Comment

Yeah, I think the 2005 Supercross season could be one of the best ever! I not really sure how Carmichael's switch to Suzuki will affect him though. I think Reed will be pretty tough, he's really come on in supercross in the last two years. As for Bubba, I don't know? I know he's one of the best riders to come along ever. but I'm not sure how he will handle the 250 class. Anyone remember Carmichael's first season on a 250? I saw Jeremy McGrath racing a national recently. He was involved in a crash in the first moto, But ran pretty good in the second one until he fell out with mechanical trouble. Is he going back to supercross? Or was the national just a oneoff. Anyway it should be a great season, I can't wait.

Chris
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Jeremy ran the national to keep his number for another year. According to an article in RacerX mag. Jeremy is going to race supercross next season. He claims it is only for fun, so who knows how many races he'll enter.

Comment

> Jeremy is definitely doing SOMETHING for Supercross this year,but who knows what? He won the Step-Up at the X Games this year on a factory Honda,after saying back several years ago he would never ride the aluminum frame CR,plus Honda offended him by not allowing his dad and girlfriend in the semi. Only he knows,I just hope he can ride up to his normal speed. Tommy D.
              "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

I saw the step-up competition and was really surprised to see Jeremy there. I was even more shocked that he won it. I missed the Super-Moto event though. I really wanted to see it. Anyone know who won it? Tommy Clowers is pretty hard to beat in step-up, can't believe he didn't make the final. That kid, I forget his name, really impressed me though by finishing after dislocating his shoulder. Ouch! I would like to see Jeremy run like he used to and be competitive, hard to say if he can though. But it would be great for the sport.

Chris
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                X