Here's something to think about!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here\'s something to think about!!!

Bill I was wondering when you would find this thread and chime in.

Comment

What's really interesting about all of that is that what we know as Iraq and Iran today used to be known as Persia well into the A.D.s. Technically a lot of those things happened between the current boundaries of the Iraqi borders, but in all honesty being mentioned and/or referenced numerous times in the Bible doesn't increase Iraq's importance - it's still a sandpit where the lazy and ignorant plot our deaths because we distract them from their religious duties. And just like little children, they are quick to turn their eyes away from God toward anything that shines or sparkles or makes a noise.

When they've killed all of us in the West who didn't convert to Islam, they'll kill the converts because they aren't "true" Muslims (i.e. born Arab), then they'll kill the Arab Muslims who were not always Muslim (got out, then back in), then they'll kill the Arabs who had any dealings with the West, because the knowledge of that distracts them from their religious duties. Then they'll kill their own people, because they distract each other from their religious duties. Then they'll tear down the great cities of the West and even Arabia because they are a distraction. Then they'll uproot all the trees and level the mountains because they are a distraction.
      When there's only one Muslim left in the world because he's killed the others, then his own loneliness will be too much of a distraction to concentrate on his religious studies, but these dumb fuxx are too damn stupid to see that.

They are like dogs - dogs see something they think they don't like and they growl and bark and then attack it. If they don't kill it right off they will attack it until they have killed it or have been killed themselves. They want to take for themselves or destroy what others have.

Cats, on the other hand, don't give a damn. If they don't like you, you're ok as long as you don't physically touch them or chase them or invade their space - you got yours, I got mine, we got ours, let's keep it that way.

Islam is a Dog's Philosophy.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice analogy there NEWC..

Just don't blame the infernal scapegoat (my brother) for this ignorant human BS and I'll remain silent... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Thought this was interesting enough to post, I just got it, but don't have a lot of time, or any for that matter to look into it myself, but perhaps someone into it can do a lil research...

Pat

IRAQ - VERY INTERESTING - DID YOU KNOW?

1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.
          2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
          3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
          4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
          5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!
          6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq.
          7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
          8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.
          9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
          10. Amos cried out in Iraq!
          11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
          12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!
          13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in
          Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)
          14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.
          15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.
          16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
          17. The wise men were from Iraq.
          18. Peter preached in Iraq.
          19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon,which was
          a city in Iraq!
          Amen !

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew about the bible things, but not about the Quo'ran, which I never read. I have a Islamitic friend, and I will ask her about it.

for the claims, most of them are correct, about others there is debate. for example the garden of eden is also "thought" to be in Ethiopia, but Iraq is more likely to be correct. the 3 wise man were most likely NOT from Iraq, they were from farther east, maybe even from India, or more often heared Iran. About Jesus in the oven with the 3 brave men, that might as well have ben an angel.

but it is quite interesting. as far as I can say, the babylon revelations refers to is the first babylon, where the tower was built, so not the babylon that destroyed Jerusalem. Because it was there where Satan was very obvious present, he made man revolt against God, to build a tower to climb to heaven to replace him, same thing as Satan is supposed to have done. but these are my thoughts

thanks for postin!!

Harrald

Comment

One of the things I noticed was 9 were it mentions the 10 tribes of Israel... there were 12 tribes...

I do believe the 9:ll passage was a fake but I could be wrong...

Comment

Shame we need to bomb the place back into the stoneage... Along with a few other countries out that way...

Do they say any thing in the bible about it being a future home for Quiznos?

Comment

Yes ...I see a Starbucks built upon the hill of Mageedo. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

IRAQ - VERY INTERESTING - DID YOU KNOW?

1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good one.

If that's true then I can tell you- the Garden of Eden aint in Iraq anymore!!
                  Bwahahahaha!! Its right over here at my house. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Good one Em ...

Basically Adam and Eve were the first Jews.

Not Humans...yes they had belly buttons . [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      One of the things I noticed was 9 were it mentions the 10 tribes of Israel... there were 12 tribes...

I do believe the 9:ll passage was a fake but I could be wrong...

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm, the tribes of isreal is correct. after Salomo Isreael (12 tribes) was split in 2; Isreal (10 tribes, the north) and 2 tribes (Juda, consisting of Juda and Benjamin). the 10 tribes kingdom was overthrown by Assur and the 2 by Babylon... Assur was more to the north and Babylon, well, it says it all, so 10 tribes is correct
                      harrald

Comment

So is Iraq where the Oompa Loompas come from?
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Hmm...maybe not. Could one of our members in the armed forces confirm if the Oompa Loompas are in fact Iraqis or not? Even if you haven't been there I'm sure the Pentagon has briefed you. I have a surveillance photo of them doing marching drills:

Here are a few of their battle songs. Apparently, they are a proud warrior race like the Iraqis.

Song #1 (Augustus Gloop)
                          OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU OOMPA LOOMPA, DOOMPADAH DEE IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN ME WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GUZZLE DOWN SWEETS EATING AS MUCH AS AN ELEPHANT EATS WHAT ARE YOU AT GETTING TERRIBLY FAT WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME OF THAT I DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH IF YOU'RE NOT GREEDY YOU WILL GO FAR YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO DOOMPADEE DOO

Song #2 (Violet Beauregarde)
                          OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO I'VE GOT ANOTHER PUZZLE FOR YOU OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADAH DEE IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME GUM CHEWING'S FINE WHEN IT'S ONCE IN A WHILE IT STOPS YOU FROM SMOKING AND BRIGHTENS YOUR SMILE BUT IT'S REPULSIVE, REVOLTING, AND WRONG CHEWING AND CHEWING ALL DAY LONG THE WAY THAT A COW DOES OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH GIVEN GOOD MANNERS YOU WILL GO FAR YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO

Song #3 (Veruca Salt)
                          OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO I'VE GOT ANOTHER PUZZLE FOR YOU OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADAH DEE IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME WHO DO YOU BLAME WHEN YOUR KID IS A BRAT PAMPERED AND SPOILED LIKE A SIAMESE CAT BLAMING THE KIDS IS A LIE AND A SHAME YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO'S TO BLAME THE MOTHER AND THE FATHER OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH IF YOU'RE NOT SPOILED THEN YOU WILL GO FAR. YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO

Song #4 (Mike TeeVee)
                          OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADAH DOO I'VE GOT ANOTHER PUZZLE FOR YOU OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADAH DEE IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME WHAT DO YOU GET FROM A GLUT OF TV A PAIN IN THE NECK AND AN I.Q. OF THREE WHY DON'T YOU TRY SIMPLY READING A BOOK OR COULD YOU JUST NOT BEAR TO LOOK YOU'LL GET NO,YOU'LL GET NO,YOU'LL GET NO,YOU'LL GET NO, YOU'LL GET NO COMMERCIALS. OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH IF YOU'RE NOT GREEDY YOU WILL GO FAR YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO LIKE THE OOMPA OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I used to bang an oompa loompa right in the doompa.

Comment

thats funny bill, I was expecting you to have done something else to the Oompa loompa.....ya know?
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Yeah me and the little orange biotch really used to go at it..

Willy Wonka made her some edible panties and I used to shove a couple everlasting gobstoppers in her bung.

Comment

Working...
                                X