Summer Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Project

Finally my new deck is complete. This thing has been keeping from my Model 4 project. I plan on rebuilding the screen porch that you see in the picture later this month pushing my guitar back yet another month. I finished staining last weekend. I get some pics of that when I redo the porch.

Re: Summer Project

Looks like a nice place to enjoy a beer on a late summer evening.

Comment

Very nice!
      You have a big house
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys. Travis it was better 3 years ago when my pool was open. That curved sidewalk you see goes around our in ground pool which is now full of dirt. We filled it in the day the triplets came home.
        I have thought about removing that picture window and cutting away the bricks and putting in a set of french doors. I may wait until I see Bob Villa do it. If he can do it I know I can.

Comment

I like your pet Owl! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey mudkicker, where in VA are ya?
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Roanoke area. wulfe the owl keeps pigeons and doves doves away.before i got him my driveway was white.

Comment

Yeah, I know. I've seen them on lots of buildings to get rid of mice too.. just messin with ya... Great job on the deck!

Comment

Working...
                X