rodney dangerfield news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rodney dangerfield news...

it was reported on a local (dfw) news channel he's out of a coma [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] but still in serious condition [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] so many one liners come to mind it's ridiculous. hope he pulls thru o.k. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: rodney dangerfield news...

I tried to teach my kids about the birds and the bees. They taught me about my wife and the mailman!

Comment

I went to a massage parlor. It was self service.
      My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night she used me to time an egg.
      If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

He is one of my favorite comedians. His stand up is funny, as are his movies. Just looking at the guy cracks me up... he makes hilarious faces!

Hope he pulls through okay!

Comment

Rodney in Caddy SHack- "......I tell ya, Country clubs are the biggest waste of prime real estate today...Just ask Wang here, we just bought property behind the Great Wall, ON THE GOOD SIDE!!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and

"....and set my good friend Wang here up with the whole schmear, golves, bag, balls, clubs,....uh, buy a hat like this you get a free bowl of soup???....looks good on YOU though!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

YES, I hope Rodney comes through OK. He is funny guy, get well Rodney!!!
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

i get no respect i tell ya... the other day i was walking by a graveyard and two guys with shovels started chasing me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i tell ya... my school was tough, when the teacher asked the class what came after a sentence... they said an appeal! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], correction on his condition, he is still in a coma... but breathing on his own. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

So sad to hear...my favorite from "Back to School"...The football teams not so tough, the football team when I went to school..now they were tough, after they sacked the quarterback, they went after his family. Get well soon Rodney [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Rodney is the sh!T!

but he's getting up there ..he still has many ball busts in him I'm sure.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

CNN says he is 82. Hope he pulls through. Easy money was one of my favorites.

Comment

"The other night I made my wife scream during sex ....I wiped my dick on the curtains"

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

that was my favorite Rodney line..he's friggin awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

he once told one of his comdedian cronies..."you keep this $hit up you'll be suckin' dick for beer money"... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Steak and sex, my favorite pair... I have 'em
                          both the same way - RARE!"

Get well soon, Rodney! We love ya!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X