X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Chuckracer...205 mph Cycle Alert

Chuck -

This will warm your heart.....

Speeding ticket for 205 mph on a bike [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...1639991051.htm

Got Sack???

Steve E

Re: Paging Chuckracer...205 mph Cycle Alert

<font color="yellow">Can you say Felony [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What a moron the driver is.....yeah buddy....real cool [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

205 mph on a bike?! I guess his nuts are bigger than his brain!

Fong

Comment

That is a very innacurate way to measure speed. Just the fraction of a second it takes for your fingers to click it could cause an error of 20-40mph in the calculation. Of course anybody who drives at even 175mph like that without a liecense or insurance should be drawn and quartered.......
        Still, its a little difficult to prove the exact speed he was going, so if he has a good lawyer, he may only get nailed on a few of those charges. What ever happened to cops using laser speed guns. At least with those there is no need to waste court time with BS, since the facts can be proven..........

Comment

Can laser speed guns be used from the air?

Comment

Riding a motorcycle at 200mph on anything but a very smooth racing track is a pure suicide wish--imagine how far your body would fly if you hit a pothole. And there's no way you could avoid a pothole at that speed.

Comment

I agree.
              With tha fast speed, you should be doing it in the race track, not on the public road.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                That is a very innacurate way to measure speed. Just the fraction of a second it takes for your fingers to click it could cause an error of 20-40mph in the calculation. Of course anybody who drives at even 175mph like that without a liecense or insurance should be drawn and quartered.......
                Still, its a little difficult to prove the exact speed he was going, so if he has a good lawyer, he may only get nailed on a few of those charges. What ever happened to cops using laser speed guns. At least with those there is no need to waste court time with BS, since the facts can be proven..........

[/ QUOTE ]
                They use that method all over around here anyway (Northwest). They get a rough estimate from the air and radio to patrol cars/motorcycles and then they tag 'em. That method alone will stand on its' own in court though. Plenty of precidence (sp?) for that, plus I beleive they're videotaped now and I'm sure that equipment is pretty acurate. Probably not something you get from the Wal-mart VCR section [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Probably not something you get from the Wal-mart VCR section [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

At least not the Wal-Mart in Salem...maybe the one in Woodburn, but not Salem [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

This guy is nucking futs [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                    Death Wish

This will leave a mark...
                    Nose Wheelie...

And well, lets just say this guy aint gonna be gittin some tonite...
                    Ouch...

Steve E

Comment

That kids father is a deputy sheriff too.
                      My guess is that he's going to be pleading guilty and he'll have to get rid of the bike.
                      I'm surprised that story was picked up beyond local news outlets.
                      Nobody cares what happens in MN.
                      Hell, they even used the old MINN abbreviation because nobody knows what MN is. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

At those speeds on the highway the troopers pick up body parts. Ever notice tracks don't have signs and guard rails.
                        Speed monkey ever time I see a young girl on the back of a crotch rocket in shorts and a tank top, I always think if her boyfriend drops it she'll be chewed into hamburger. That last video you know her arms had to f**ked up.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Probably not something you get from the Wal-mart VCR section [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

At least not the Wal-Mart in Salem...maybe the one in Woodburn, but not Salem [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Steve E

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a bunch of friends that ride and tape **** like that. It is really dumb. last year they were taping going around this turn at very high speeds. New guy on a bike no less.... He hit a car coming the other way. NEW DRIVER in the car as well... The driver (girl) of the car was terrified. She thought she ran him over and killed him... Both were okay but the guy (friend of mine) on the bike got road rash really bad. Can you say YARD SALE!!!!??? His bike and clothes were all over the place! He had a black and blue on his ass from sliding on the pavement and whacking it on his tank. Dumb dumb. Total loss on the bike which was a new R1. Two months before that he dropped it riding through Hoboken (NJ) down the main drag. NO license either! The knucklehead finally came to the right conclusion to NOT ride. Hopefully he will never get another bike. EVER!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I have a bunch of friends that ride and tape **** like that. It is really dumb. last year they were taping going around this turn at very high speeds. New guy on a bike no less.... He hit a car coming the other way. NEW DRIVER in the car as well... The driver (girl) of the car was terrified. She thought she ran him over and killed him... Both were okay but the guy (friend of mine) on the bike got road rash really bad. Can you say YARD SALE!!!!??? His bike and clothes were all over the place! He had a black and blue on his ass from sliding on the pavement and whacking it on his tank. Dumb dumb. Total loss on the bike which was a new R1. Two months before that he dropped it riding through Hoboken (NJ) down the main drag. NO license either! The knucklehead finally came to the right conclusion to NOT ride. Hopefully he will never get another bike. EVER!

[/ QUOTE ]

So, he's got it on video though, right? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

No brains, no headaches....

Steve E

Comment

Working...
                              X