• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Metal

Very true Blackmetal!
    These guys can not be serious...

Re: Black Metal

"Satan wil kill you dead!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Joke site for sure. Can't even download their songs, and the band members are 13 and 14 years old. One of the bandmembers' names is "Satanlover". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow... Ron would have a field day with that site! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"endorkment deale" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Check this out http://www.zone.ee/blackmetal/eng/main_eng.htm
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Check this out http://www.zone.ee/blackmetal/eng/main_eng.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

That site is great, especially the page dedicated to band logos where you can mouse-over to decipher the logos. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Makes me wanna go out and be "not nice"!

Comment

I looked on that website a few years ago, i found it a f*cking joke then and still do
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

If you guys haven't already done so, check out Impaled Northern Moon Forest. F*cking \m/! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Acoustic black metal! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy crap!!! You guys are killin' me with these links over here!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I gotta take some time to go through these- but that first one- this here really cracked me up:

"so all christains whore visit oure site are become verry very verry afraed and makes themselves dead in panikc!"

I think I'm gonna make myself dead in lafter. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

thoth is the tr00est black metal band.

Comment

Hey Bill Z !

Here ya go, bro. ABBA really is a black metal band!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Found this at that Black Metal how-to site...

Comment

Here's Grimface. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Very tr00 and kvlt!

Comment

interview with thoth: http://www.fdj.org/akbauer/interviews/thoth/

Comment

hahahah black metal sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X