• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Metal

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    so does your mom. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Huh [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

You look at the Re: part to see who the poster is replying to. drip is responding to Madeja's comments. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      so does your mom. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Huh [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

You look at the Re: part to see who the poster is replying to. drip is responding to Madeja's comments. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes I'm in awe of people's quick wit..I really truly am. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Ron.
        Yeah. I said that. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Ahahahahahah!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (as she runs away)

Em

Comment

Yes, but I went further and schooled Sam on the technical details of this method for future reference! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (catches up to you) [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Take that! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn that smarts. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

aww look. Ron &amp; Em are pokin' each other. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                aww look. Ron &amp; Em are pokin' each other. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Yeah...and if you look in the Other thread, Ron has posted a pic of his winkie to lure Em to his manly virtue [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Why must you be a condescending prick Ron?? I just asked the "huh" question, I didn't really expect or feel I deserved the reply you gave....

Oh, sorry.....I forgot...you must try to belittle others to make yourself feel good.....

</font>

Comment

Why are you taking Ron's fun poking so seriously? He does it to everyone. Why? Cause he can! It's nothing to get offended by. He even answered your "Huh?" post at the same time.

Comment

That's what you do. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Your constant whining marks YOU as the prick. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Yeah, that must be it Ron...I'm just a prick.....

OK...sorrry...I bow to thee oh great one....

There, is your ego inflated enough??

</font>

Comment

Working...
                      X