• New map of Iraq

Re: New map of Iraq

lmao [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

"Mykamel-Izded" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I showed that to an Egyptian guy here at work and I thought he was going to punch me.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Too funny. I saved it and printed it to hang in my rehearsal studio. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Is this for a real?
          Shame on you Iraq people!
          [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That is classic. Almost as funny as the SNL skit.

Comment

Em that rules ..

I wish it looked like a big sandbox with a few towels tossed about. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] OMG that was funny!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X