Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad news \\ Dilema.......

More wise words from Rich....
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Rich,

He did finnally call me today. He said the other guys have just had him so upset that he didn't want to talk about it, but he did want to make sure that he called me before the show so that ties were't severed with us.

They are playing the show tonight and neithre of the guys know or can do my parts. That is going to be a mess [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Well good! A nice trainwreck of a gig should do wonders for their humility! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just remember, as a street philosopher friend of mine once said, "They're just a bunch of cum-drunk dickhypes!" And that's their GOOD side! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]You should go to the show and heckle them by yelling, "Play something you KNOW!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, maybe not really, but do it mentally and it'll cheer you up.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Get recordings of this show...I need more laughs. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron,

I have enough laughable incidents on tape of the shows I did with them, but I think everyone is strting to get sick of them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, I finnally got the update from the drummer about the show they did without me. The new guy messed up some stuff so bad that it messed the drummer all up and that never happened in the whole year I played with them, the drummer was always real soid and kept things together.

He just left out most of my leads and didn't play any and soome of the songs that we did different than the studio versions like Crazy Trai,well he just stopped playing on and looked dumb.

The drummer told me that he felt like and ass up there without me and it was really a bad feeling, that kinda made me feel good, cause the other guys din't know or care that they were up there falling apart.

Now that I left, I don't know what they are thinking, but hey are booked at the same club 3 times in a month and a half and twice within three weeks. Yea a lot of people are gonna come out to all those shows so close together ,NOT.

Plus they supposedly are an ESTABLISHED cover band around here, well now they are being reduced to playing an Open Mic night on a Tuesday, and in this area that is just a big waste of time, especially going into a dance club and playing Down with the Sickness, and Metallica [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They suck! HHAHA!

Well the circuit is now complete and I can officially stop posting to this thread, as I'm sure you guys are all tired of hearing about inferior idiots [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] any way thaks again to all of you who helped me get through all this mess!

Cazmarzak has left the building, Sionora!

Comment

Working...
              X