shameful, 3rd party candidates shutout of debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: shameful, 3rd party candidates shutout of deba

Actually, the President CAN create jobs. If he engages us in a big enough war, millions of military and civilian support jobs can be created rather quickly.

Kidding aside (though what I said IS true), the debates shouldn't have anyone who has no reasonable chance to win the election. If you want to know the views of the splinter parties
    you can look them up easily enough, but most people could care less, and a debate soundbite
    isn't changing that. Having even 5 or 10 parties in a debate would destroy all cohesion
    in the debate process. The people aren't going for the 10-hour televised debate that would be necessary, or wouldn't learn anything from 30-second responses if 10 candidates were forced into the old timetable.

Nader? I trust him to tell me what blender is the best. Presidential material? No. Badnarik? Probably competent for the job, but will never get the chance. Kerry? Lies like a fratboy trying to get laid, and changes his
    story as soon as he gets what he wants. Bush?
    Far from perfect, but also far better than Kerry as CINC of the military. Our best choice at this time, he gets my vote.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Well said Rich.

Comment

Thank you ...

Bush is good..

Long live the Bush..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X