Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beatallica!!!!

DUDES!!
    Check this OUT!! (if you haven't seen this already)

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Beatallica

Especially "Sandman". Listen to that one.

Em

Re: Beatallica!!!!

Yeah that was great. Someone posted it a year or so ago but I see they have a new site and new tunes. Cool!

I'll have to check it out when I get home. (Don't have the kind of staff that would appreciate it) [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

That's some funny sh!t.

I thoughtahhhhhhh
      He sangahhhhhhhhh
      Just likeahhhhhhh
      Jamesahhhhhhhhhhh
      [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Great stuff.

Comment

That was just too funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Embabe:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Whatever.
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well its not old news to me Ron. But I guess I coulda done a search on **** I dont know about yet.[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Em... thats some funny shlt.

Comment

That's good. Too funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I went to do a search to see just how ancient the original Beatallica thread was. (and to see if I could actually work the search engine)

Back in April Ron gave Subvamp the same hilarious picture for posting it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  That's as far back as the search went.

Ron, I love ya man. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now I'm gonna go listen to some more of these outrageous tunes.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] "Remebah! That metal iz in your heart. Then you can start to be a fretter"

Em

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] "Remebah! That metal iz in your heart. Then you can start to be a fretter"

Em

[/ QUOTE ]
                    That was Deep, Em. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                    I think I missed that Barney episode [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Oh I can't take credit for that brilliance.

(Barney sucks total ass- he's a sacrilige in our house!) [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You can find those inspirational lyrics on the Beatallica website- listen to "Hey Dude" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"You were made to go be a shreader-oh-woah" HAHAHA!!

Night all,
                      Em

Comment

Working...
                      X