Trouble saving custom shop generator creations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trouble saving custom shop generator creations

Seriously crazy indeed! I'd make a video for you using my digital camera but my one and only memory card DIED on me Friday morning, and I have to Ebay for another one... I've been looking around and apparently there are some 512MB cards out there in Ebay land for ONE AMERICAN CENT!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Holy cow. I am totally getting one. Wait a few more months and the 1GB cards will be down to a penny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyways, if YOU can make a video in the meantime of exactly what you're doing, I'd be happy to watch it and tell you what's going on. I'll try and look for some software that can do webcam video capture so I can show you exactly what I'm doing onscreen. This should be easy software to find... lots of college girls must have it to do their webcam striptease shows. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nope, that didn't work either. I would smash this damn computer to make me feel better, but then I couldn't get on the JCF. That would suck! Oh well, I can't save my guitars, but at least I still have the JCF! Can't do without that!

Thanks everyone for all your help! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I appreciate the effort.

Chris
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Thanks NOTP, I don't have any way to make a video. I've tried everything suggested, but nothing. As soon as I finish modifying the guitar...Knob placement,bridge selection,color,etc.etc., I follow the suggested methods and none of them work. In some scenarios, the paste and copy options are not available. I'll have my cousin go over the computer and check everything out as soon as I can. Maybe there's something in the settings or whatever preventing me from saving these.

Thanks again, I really appreciate all the effort everyone has put into this. JCF'ers are the BEST!!!

Chris
        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Quite a tenacious problem.

You're certain you don't have an 'enable F keys button', if so hit that on first before trying Print Screen.

Anyways, I have a prog that lets you map an area of your screen and videotapes it, I'll check on the name tonight, and send it or host it to/for you.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
          X