How Do You Post In The Classifieds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Post In The Classifieds?

How can I post it in the classifieds section?

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: How Do You Post In The Classifieds?

Only you have to post 85more and then you are qualified to post your classified AD.
    The rule is you have to post 100 before posting "For Sale" ad.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, read the rules at the top of the Classified section.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Only you have to post 85more and then you are qualified to post your classified AD.
        The rule is you have to post 100 before posting "For Sale" ad.

[/ QUOTE ]
        <font color="yellow"> Dammit Toru [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You shoulda told the young lad to post away [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We haven't seen the neon-green letters for a while now [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Seriously Ratto....wait a bit.....sit back, relax, drink your favorite beverage, smoke a cigarette or whatever ya like [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Very carefully. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

if you only joined this forum for the reason of the classified section, I suggest you think again. the mods (blessed are their names) are not to fond of ppl joining this brotherhood for the sole purpose of selling and buying, but taking the good part of humanity as a starting point, I want to welcome you here and wish you a very nice stay at the JCF (at least for 85 posts more if you want to sell your guitar)

Harrald

Comment

I have over 100 posts, have requested access twice, and I still can't post. So there must be a magic word involved too! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

This is the only forum I have ever come across that requires you to be family first, businessman second (or was that one-hundredth? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). I prefer it this way. There is NO FRIGGIN' WAY IN HELL I'd do business with any of you if I didn't know who you were and what you're like. I never bought anything here until February 2004 and never sold anything here until just a couple of weeks ago.

If you are in a hurry to ditch your guitar, there are local shops that will buy your guitar from you. If not, then get to know the family, share your experiences, ask intriguing questions, and get us to place our trust in you.

The admins know EXACTLY what they are doing. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I guess you have to know all the songs in the last JCF giveaway contest to get your access.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I have over 100 posts, have requested access twice, and I still can't post. So there must be a magic word involved too! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yep. and you just said it. i got you all set up. sorry.

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                    X