Lamb Of God Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamb Of God Forum

Anybody on the Lamb Of God Forum? I posted that Unearth was one of the better New Hardcore/Metal bands out there, and they questioned me that they were not new? One dude said I was a quote "Dumb Mutha Fukka". Man, that place reminds me of Harmony Central with that kinda stuff, they must be very young on there? Anyway, I have been listening to Metal sice the late 70s, they were probably only born then. Unearth is very young compared to Ozzy-slayer-etc. I signed up to the forum to buy LOG tickets for the Pittsburgh show and figured to say hello and stuff. Jack.

Re: Lamb Of God Forum

man, i find a lot of the dweebs (not all, but a lot of kids) on those sites are just hard to deal with. they think everyone's a dumbfuck like them!
    haha.

and the dumb mutha fuker you were dealing with got his panties in a twist because Unearth's been around for like what, ten years? in massachusetts? so thats why, i think.

don;t worry about it, mate. cool bands don;t always have equally or half as cool forums.

Comment

I can`t beleive they have been around for 10 years, they look to be around 25 years old at the most? Anyway, I am still going to see LOG here in Pittsburgh on Oct. 8th, anyone else want to go? Jack.

Comment

ah you know how some bands are. Todd Youth said he played in (now-quality, then garage type) bands when he was 14. some guys start a band in middle school and whatever, and go through changes, and say they've been around the block for that long.

and you should see LOG. they kick ass, haha.

p.s.-dammit, i messed up. its 7 years, not ten.

Comment

I saw LOG at Ozzfest this year, awsome, can`t wait to see them at a club!! Going to see Slayer for the millionth time in nov also. Jack.

Comment

Black Metal forums really get on my nerves. The ignorance of the newbies combined with the stubborn, ass-hole attitudes of the veterans ticks me off like nothing else.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I have been listening to Metal sice the late 70s, they were probably only born then. Unearth is very young compared to Ozzy-slayer-etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
              hey sure , compared to ozzy , but they have been well known in the hardcore scene (i remember hearing about them a quite long ago and i'm not a fan of that style of playing))

Comment

Unearth must have started pretty young then, because they are still pretty darn young, still a new band in my book as is LOG, but both very good. Jack.

Comment

Working...
                X