Back to Junior Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Junior Membership

I used to be a "Regular Member", now I am a "Junior Member". When did the rules change to a 100 post minimum and why?

Ricey

Re: Back to Junior Membership

<font color="yellow">Ricey...it happened I believe right after the new year or thereabouts.

There were a lot of spammers etc. just using the board as a quick sale/scam in the classifieds, which is why the admins adopted this new policy.

</font>

Comment

no, we changed it to 100 when the board upgrade was done a few months ago.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Ricey

Comment

Do what I do. Make inane remarks or bust people on spelling errors like others do. You would be amazed at how fast your count goes up. Or try to be funny like I do and take your punches. Ask guitar questions and laugh and scratch. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

i

Comment

totally

Comment

agree [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't do that, tigertailz. A junior member did that one time and was banned for it. It's artificially increasing your post count, even though you are already past your junior status officially.

Comment

yeah doing that gets you banned. i remember when the new board got up earlier in the year, and two people tried it. they got Banned in the Ass. lol.

(or make inane comments like me, and if no one listens, keep at it, lol)

Comment

If you don't have something relevant to talk about don't join this forum. I thought this place was just another internet forum for kids to hang out until I joined a couple of years ago. Sometimes I joke around, and sometimes I'm serious, but I always try to contribute something if I can. I've learned that this IS one of the few really respectable forums you'll find anywhere on the internet. Please don't abuse it.
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                      X