Monster Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Park

Okay- not whatcha think. Not a wicked cool Halloween theme park (I wish), but I thought this was interesting since I grew up in the Bay Area and I know there are some JCFers out yonder.

I thought Candlestick was "Three Com" or something like that-it was lame whatever it was. "Monster" is cool, but I will always think of it as being Candlestick.

story here

Em

Re: Monster Park

What a bunch of Corprate american crap.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

That's cool Monster Cable did that to keep the home town falvor. Jenny Craig should have bid on the Sea Hawk stadium name. If you ever seen most the women here, you would know what I mean.
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        That's cool Monster Cable did that to keep the home town falvor. Jenny Craig should have bid on the Sea Hawk stadium name. If you ever seen most the women here, you would know what I mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmmmmm, Beefy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what you get when the sun shines one month per year! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I should know, my home state of Oregon is the same way...

Comment

Corporate naming of stadiums is a huge controversial topic. Here in Chicago they attempted to re-name Soldier Field (In Chicago it's pronounced Soldier's Field) but veterans groups rallied and defeated the notion. The new Comiskey Park (where the Sox play) has just been re-named to US Cellular Field. We just call it "The Cell".
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
            X