what is this thing... TOA 900 series II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this thing... TOA 900 series II

Its a TOA 900 Series II amplifier M-900MK2. It was given to me and I have really no idea what it is execpt for the little I have found about it and I guess alot of hospitals and large buildings use them for there sound systems. There are differnt modules you can get for it like ones for Mics and many other ones. I just want to know what it is.

Here are some pictures of what it looks like. Any help is greatly apprieciated. Also if you have any idea what the thing is worth that would be great because the its just taking up space.

Re: what is this thing... TOA 900 series II

It's a somewhat specialized mixer/preamp for in house paging and PA systems like in churches, hospitals, etc (as you mentioned). It is not a power amp, just a mixer/preamp that would feed the power amps.

a description

They list new around $550, so around $400 your cost new at least. Prolly only a small niche that would want it. And prolly worth a less than a couple hundred if that.

It's something that if some NEEDS it to build a system, they need it. If not, it's worthless.

EBAY baby... Maybe you'll get lucky.

Comment

thanks, I was figuring i would be able to get maybe $100 out of it. The one I have has 2 modules in it they are

U-12S-Unbalanced Line Input with Variable Mute-Receive Depth
      L-41S-Line Matching Input with Mute-Send

Comment

i guess the L-41S lists for $92 and the U-12S lists for $60

Comment

Working...
        X