I fought the law and the law won.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fought the law and the law won.

i got arrested a few weeks ago and got charged with drug posession. i'm not going to juvenille hall or anything but i wont be on the internet for a good 6 months. lets leave it at this. A cop harrassed me and luckily for him i happened to have a 20 bag of pot on me and the officer more or less pressured me into turning myself in.

new jersey cops suck.( well just the far hills ones)

Re: I fought the law and the law won.

[ QUOTE ]
    and the officer more or less pressured me into turning myself in.

[/ QUOTE ]

know your rights... if you ever get busted for drugs again, keep your mouth shut and request a lawyer, NEVER confess to anything.

Comment

i was lucky enough to grow up in a place where as long as you didn't shoot a police officer you pretty much could talk your way out of anything.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm not one to judge. And believe me I think pot should be legalized. But, knowing pot is illegal you have to expect the worst. It's the same as if you were carrying a concealed firearm without a permit. It's illegal and you have to expect to get caught.

I feel for you, bro. But I can't say I feel sorry for you. Please don't take that in a harsh manner, I know it can be read that way. But, you wouldn't have gotten busted if you didn't have it on you in the first place. It's like I used to tell my wife when she would walk home at night by herself on the college campus. You prevent bad things from happening by not putting yourself in a position where bad things can happen.

I only hope a lesson was learned, not just by you but by anyone who reads this post. Sorry you had to be the one to get caught.

Out of curiosity, what was going on for the officer to begin the harrassment?

Comment

Travis, I agree with you completely. It's not like I didn't smoke my fair share of dope in my day, but decisions come with consequences. Good or bad. I'm not giving you a hard time either Masters Apprentices, please don't take it that way.

Comment

supposedly he got an "annonymous" call but i didn't trust him one bit on that. Far hills cops are known for harrassing the local teens around here

Comment

Free the weed
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Have fun in Pound-Me-In-The-Ass Prison! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Free the weed

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

back in my younger days I had a cop make me dump an oz of pimo on the beach sand and kick it all around [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] A lot easier than going to jail [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

but when you're kicking it around you're like...damn it all to hell.

Comment

That's a weak bust dude ...oh well ...whatcha gonna do.

fuckin' cops busting for a little weed is ridiculous...unless it's the "Probable cause" to something else other than the weed.

I am a very high retired cop (helps my pain) ..but I NEVER busted anyone for weed..

except once at the airport when 100 other people knew about it ...then I had to ..y'know "CYA."

well he was stupid enough to bring into a airport ...like they're not going to check stuff....duh!

Now you have a choice son ...either stop smokin' weed or don't get caught ....never carry weed on your person ...If you're gonna smoke ...smoke at home first .....then go out and play.

I got nothing against someone tootin' a joint ....hell , that was the least of my worrys.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Isn't it great to see our law enforcement officers out blowing time busting some decent kid for a little bag of pot when there was probably some inbred freak right around the corner shooting someone or raping some innocent child. That's our tax dollars at work.
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Must be the end of the month quota. I never had a problem with smoking pot. Well, except if you run out. It can help you play and can help with new ideas. I mean, that's what I've heard. Because pot is illeagal. I wouldn't know anything about such things.

Comment

I would agree that in NJ that would be a lame bust.

I live a fairly small town 26 miles outside of Dallas, nice lakeside area, new homes etc. I tell ya I actually feel sorry for the cops around here, these yuppies in my neighborhood call the cops for every little thing. I swear I don't know what is wrong with people around here, stuck up pricks that wont come and talk to you if they have any problems.

I had the cops over my house I don't know how many times. They came over for us riding our ATV's, kids balls flying into the neighbors yards, a housed egged that someone thought my sons did (nope mine werent even in town, how many 5 yr olds go egging), kids lighting firecrackers on the 4th of July and most recently for a group of kids (2 of them mine) cut through the corner lots grass and the dude called the cops. These people should have to pay for the miss use of tax payers dollars. I'm sure police have better things to do. Usually the officers are nice and say they are only here because they have to be
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Well,here in the redneck capital of Southeast Texas, its usually guilt by association.If you have or had a friend that smoked , you were gonna get hasseled everytime you went out in public,even if you were by yourself.Some people cant handle authority,but we steadily trust law enforcrment to do the right thing!Stay home and enjoy! Don't give them the chance to hassle you.
                              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
                              X