I fought the law and the law won.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I fought the law and the law won.

In my teens I grew up with my mother and step father. My step father had 25 of those Phototron units all over the house and attic with plants growing in them. In the summer he would rotate the plants alternating plants in and out of the units so he could grow double the plants. One night a cop came to ask us if we had seen any suspicious people and right next to him outside was perhaps 20 plants plus it was that time where they were pollinating and the place reeked of skunk. The cop never suspected a thing, greeted us a good night and left. I remember being scared he was going to come back and find the pounds of weed stashed through out the place and that my mom and step-father would end up going to jail. I kind of wish that happened.

Comment

Back in the olden days, I smoked quite a few times, but I was never bold enough to buy or hold my own stash. I found potsmokers to be very generous...of course, several times I was the one who provided all the munchies, so maybe they weren't being all that generous after all! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Shawn, I know what you mean, I used to work in Rowlett. People in that area DO call the cops for EVERY little thing. They called the cops once on our hotel because they said the guests were drinking and having a party. Hello...it's a hotel...it was a wedding reception in our banquet room. Dumbasses.

Comment

You have to not be obvious when you're out and about and stoned. Cops are trained to see and smell the signs (Jim's stepdad was just lucky!) Teens are also a prime choice for marginally legal police attention because if a teen's busted for drugs, the parents are more apt to be focused on their kid's drug problem than worrying about the cop's probable cause.
          They know the record will be sealed on adulthood so are not likely to fight it unless
          the kid's facing jailtime. A $20 bag can't be more than a couple of grams so you can't be facing jailtime, right? The thing is, take your probation seriously, because they WILL slap you down hard if you get caught doing anything else while on probation for this.

Since you likely live with your parents, I guess smoking the weed at home is probably not an option. You might want to lay off the weed for awhile; it won't kill you, you'll just be cranky for a couple of weeks. That, or never carry more than you can eat quickly, like a joint or two. Chances are though, probation will require you to submit to drug tests on demand, so you'll still be taking a chance.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

far out your laws are strict when it comes to pot. Here in syd i think you can have up to 1.3 grams and you're dead set, but cops still have the discretion to screw you which is the most unfortunate thing..My mate from an upper class part of sydney got busted with 7 grams and the cops let him get away, meanwhile in the inner parts of sydney people get busted for less then one, and cop a fine. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Littering and?...littering and?..........smoking the reefer.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                i got arrested a few weeks ago and got charged with drug posession. i'm not going to juvenille hall or anything but i wont be on the internet for a good 6 months. lets leave it at this. A cop harrassed me and luckily for him i happened to have a 20 bag of pot on me and the officer more or less pressured me into turning myself in.

new jersey cops suck.( well just the far hills ones)

[/ QUOTE ]

MY best advice to you bud...

DON'T DO DRUGS, PERIOD (In My Opinion, that is)!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X