Presenting "The Hall of Douchebags"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Presenting \"The Hall of Douchebags\"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] look at the second guy from the left [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

These are all cracking me up!
            This one is my absolute favorite. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            After the show he does his magic disappearing act!

Comment

I know one of the bands on page 2- the "faux nan" one. Theyre actually called rebel train. Theyre from st. louis.
              Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

The funniest thing about this pic is the fact that I know these douchebags. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And I thought they would never amount to anything....

Comment

Page 2, 2nd one down on the left, the one with the blonde gal and the two guys.....They're from STL too. The gal and the guy on the right are actually a signed metal band. Well, they're digned in Europe. When my band was looking for a singer, she came and auditioned. Her name is Danie Powers and her band is called Powers Court, unless they've changed their name. She can sing REALLY well, especially Dickinson, Halford, and other male stuff. She wanted to do a cover band as a side project but I think she wanted her bass player to be a part of whatever we were doing. Her original stuff is pretty decent and she plays a mean guitar. We never ended up doing anything with her since we had a bassist at the time and I just don't think the chemistry was there. She was way too serious. I should add that she's probably in her 40's and still aspires to "make it". Nothing wrong with that, of course. It's just that her brand of metal is never gonna bring her the kind of success she wants.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    UDO! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Love that drum kit also - 4 drums and 3 cymbals - how does he find the time to play them all? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they sell those kits at Circuit City at Christmas time.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                    X