more black metal madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more black metal madness

if you think black metal bands dress incredibly stupid, check those pics out.....fan attack!!!

http://www.hyde40.freeserve.co.uk/BL...20ALLES_files/

i'm still laughing my ass off [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] this one is the best, imo
    http://www.hyde40.freeserve.co.uk/BL...ES_files/1.jpg

greets
    fragle

Re: more black metal madness

Man , this is going to be a long thread too...

but I'll be absent ...spending time with my sick mom ..

Those black metal posers ...doning their spikes and corpse paint in the burbs almost looks as silly as those wiggers in the burbs...posers will be posers..

Black metal is beliveable in places like Norway ....not Palm springs.

Unless your Bill Z Bub and live in a dreary castle like yours truly ...but I'd never would sport the corpse paint ...maybe a inverted pentagram or two...but that's it!

Last time I checked ...Satan never wore corpse paint ... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] BAAAHHAAAHA!

Bill, Satan was never a person. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Those posers sure are hurtin'.

Comment

That 2nd pic is in Europe.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Even the bands are poseurs. True evil can be found in seemingly innocent faces. Wearing stupid King Diamondesque makeup is a joke.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Even the bands are poseurs. True evil can be found in seemingly innocent faces. Wearing stupid King Diamondesque makeup is a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]
              unless your King Diamond [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

True, there is only one Elvis baby!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  I wouldn't say that all Black Metal bands are "poseurs". Burzum and Graveland, as well as many countless NSBM and Pagan bands easily fit my discription of "evil".

And yes, true evil can just as likely come from a seemingly innocent person as a someone trying to look evil. For example, Bill doesn't strike me as a very evil person. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW, lets not use the term "poseur" when talking about BM bands. I'd hate to see the JCF turn into a hang out for BM elitiests. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] There are plenty other forums with that crap.

Comment

They fit my description of 'comedy'. Though at times when they are really good entertainers, I enjoy taking the ride.

Comment

It's pretty sad that black metal has become everything it tried to seperate itself from.

That one guy in the Judas Iscariot hoodie is just confusing.

Comment

Oh, nevermind. I had a pretty long rant typed up, but I don't feel like getting into a big thing over a few pictures. I will just say that it look like there is a serious lack of parenting going on there. Or, should I say, there was a serious lack of parenting going on in those kids' impressionable years.

A 14 year old wearing corpse paint, swinging a scythe? [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Whatever.

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          http://www.hyde40.freeserve.co.uk/BL...20ALLES_files/

LOL!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          i'm still laughing my ass off [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] this one is the best, imo
                          http://www.hyde40.freeserve.co.uk/BL...ES_files/1.jpg

greets
                          fragle

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Oh, nevermind. I had a pretty long rant typed up, but I don't feel like getting into a big thing over a few pictures. I will just say that it look like there is a serious lack of parenting going on there. Or, should I say, there was a serious lack of parenting going on in those kids' impressionable years.

A 14 year old wearing corpse paint, swinging a scythe? [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Whatever.

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Haha, agreed. Black Metal isn't for kids. In fact, it isn't for most people.

Comment

I agree with the fact that black metal really isn't meant for the 15 and under crowd. They just think it's cool to worship satan without any justification as to why they write the symbols and blaspheme...they're just as mindless as the rest of the sheep.

Comment

Working...
                              X