Yankees vs. Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees vs. Red Sox

I have 2 tickets - maybe more - to Game 6. Going to be sweet! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Yankees vs. Red Sox

you suck
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

You should hear my guitar playing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It will be very excited.
        Will it go to the game 7 like they did last time?

Comment

Well, based on my purchase, I'm guessing it only goes 6 games this time. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But who knows?

Comment

I'm guessing the Yankees have to beat the Twins and the Sox have to beat the Angels before it goes anywhere.
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Well, to continue the speculation, I'd guess the Sox will have a tougher time with the surging Angels than the Yanks will with the Twins. ...Unless the Yanks pitching just totally collapses which, although unlikely, continues to be their weakness. A remote possibility, I suppose.

And then I'll be in the stands with [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] and [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

yankees and sox will both win. yanks in 4, sox in 5.
                then it's on to the title fight once again.i think the yankees pitching is gonna surprise alot of people.

HOW ABOUT THOSE FUKKIN' NEW YORK FUKKIN' JETS BABY!!!!!!!!??
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

They beat Miami!!!! Who hasn't. lol Out of all the teams the Angels had the least amount of rest. I disagree on the Yankees pitching. I think they will be struggling. I think you are also under estimating the Twins pitching. Glad you guys got them. But with that said the Yankees always seem to beat the Twins down. They'll probably keep the routine alive. If it does come down to the Sox and the Yanks and there is a game six I'm sure your in for a great one. Hell both regular season games I went to had a playoff atmosphere. They never dissappoint when they face each other.
                  We must!
                  We must!
                  The bigger the better!
                  The tighter the sweater!

Comment

Surging Angels?? For the past month or so they've only been a little over a .500 team, and considering the teams they played (seattle, cleveland, etc.) that's not saying much. I'd be more worried about NY's pitching at this point... but in any case both teams should get by fine. IIRC we swept the Angels last month while the Yankee's swept the Twins a week or two ago, so an upset of either team would be a surprise.

Comment

if the twins lose santana's start, adios. it's really that simple. last week he came out in the 6th so we don't know if we could have gotten to him or not.
                      all the yanks have to do is lay off that outside changeup and we'll chase him out sooner or later.
                      mr. solo,
                      i hate the fukkin' dolphins like there is no tomorrow.
                      i relish any win over that organization. i'm 20 minutes away from the sox dude. get on a plane and we'll harrass the sushi eating angel fans till they run away. it's fun. i do it all the time.

Comment

My wife would beat your a$$ senseless if she read that Miami comment. lol She's a huge fish fan. Has them written off this year though. That team needs a total rebuild. I love when they mention the Dolphins around Marino. He just rolls his eyes. Jets will do pretty well this year.

As far as the playoffs go I think the Yanks will take Minnesota. They always seem to. Wish I could go to any of the games against Anahiem. Unfortunately that ain't gonna happen. I'm finding out quickly that getting old sucks. Supposedly I won't be 100% from this Pneumonia that I got for a least another month. Never knew it takes that long to recover. It sucks. Haven't had a beer in a month. It's killin' me. lol
                        We must!
                        We must!
                        The bigger the better!
                        The tighter the sweater!

Comment

haven't had a beer in a month? i think it's time you find a new doctor.

Comment

Hmm ..All I gots ta say is .. Yankees, Sox .. 11-8 baby ..and Lowe is back to the pen ... I certainly hope both the Yanks and the Sox get through their first rounds ..this will get good ..
                            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yanks win in 4
                              Sox win in 5

Sox will take the series in 6

The Jets will be 10-6 make the playoffs lose in the 1st round

La-St louis- St louis in 5, but I still love that la team

Houston/ Atlanta- Atlanta in 4 Duh.......

St louis/ Atlanta- Atlanta in 6

Boston/ Atlanta- Atlanta in 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                              X