Damn...drunk again..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn...drunk again..

Does this happen to you to? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]Sitting around, minding your own business, drinking a dozen or so beers..and ****...I'm drunk. LOL..oh well...I guess...

Re: Damn...drunk again..

Glad I am not the only one-A little wine is good for the soul.

Comment

no its more like a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper and a fifth of Jose is good for the soul. And in Jay's case half a keg of beer. Hehe. And were going kegger tonight. Fun stuff

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Does this happen to you to? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]Sitting around, minding your own business, drinking a dozen or so beers..and ****...I'm drunk. LOL..oh well...I guess...

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">yup, happens to me quite a bit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

im pissed i have had 10 stella have you seen
          dirtyjacksonmans wife [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Happening to me right now...
            Just lost at Poker for the first time ever and the automatic card shuffler I just got in the mail today from eBay only worked till about halfway thru the game... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Might as well get drunk! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm about halfway there right now. I'm too tired to get all the way there. Man I'm old. 26 is no joke. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Travis, you should come over for a beer sometime... I'm in Chesterfield...

Comment

Definitely, man.

Comment

Working...
                  X