New truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New truck

Hey all, we bought a new truck last week. Just thought I would share.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: New truck

I almost got one of those, but after I test drove it, I got another Dakota instead. They look nice, but it was way too small for me. Nice color.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

wow! nice!
      I can almost smell the new interior
      Congrats!

Comment

Good luck with the new wheels. Very sharp looking! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] My '94 Toyota 4x4 pickup has 109K miles and going strong. I'd like to get another vehicle soon, but being broke sucks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Looks nice, but I don't think I could throw 2.5 tons of class 5 in the bed and get very far in 1 of those. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Congrats.

Comment

I like Jimmys which say's something coming from a Ford Truck guy. Is it a 4x4? I also like the color, but it's way to clean. Once it gets enough mud on it that it looks like it was shot out of a giants ass, that's the picture I want!
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Nice!!! Those Canyons are nice trucks! Great bangfor the buck! Hard to believe those are 5 cylinders!!!! Lots of power for their size.

Comment

If the Canyons hold up like the S-10 series stuff has traditionally, you've got a decent truck on your hands. <y S-10 4x4 Blazer has 250k on it and still does well. I've basically retired it and use the Yukon now, but I still love that truck.

Congrats!

Comment

Bitchen Truck! I've looked at those...really nice trucks.
                  Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X