what are you..truly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what are you..truly

typical democrat - it was painful to let the french guy live but anytime you have a chance to shoot someone in the kkk you have to take it.

shooting the bible thumper felt pretty good though. particularly right about now as all of those maroons are getting out of church and i'm thinking of heading to home depot - i should have gotten up earlier.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yeah, you say that. But wit till soccer mom totals you car while balancing a cell phone, yelling at her two kids and bitching at you because she is in a hurry.

I shot the soccer mom. And the French guy...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, probably so.... I guess it just depends on what day it is.... There are just so many fine soccer moms running around, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ehh, that one wasn't cute... No MILF there

Comment

Typical Democrat. It was especially fun shooting the bible thumper, and the KKK guy.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

"Middle of the Road" Independent

Comment

I asked this before and I'll ask again

Why is most Blacks and Gays Democrats..?

why all the special interest agendas..?

answer please..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's called southern baptists Bill. that's why.

Comment

I don't get it Drip really ...I said this on the other thread as well.

Most of your Hollywood cebs , Pop Artist , Jews , Gays , Black are Democrats ..

Republicans is basically rich to poor whites..

Now why is this..I know it's the "agendas" but why the huge divide.

This is never discussed openly and plays a very obvious , essential role.

I believe this is the main factor of who runs the show.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

well if you are poor..and consider yourself republican you are an idiot.

it just depends on what roles you feel the government should have. Democrats are the ones who came up with all the things that blacks have benefitted from in teh last half century or so...as well as the gay rights...those are supported by democratic politicians.

the republican party caters more toward the people that are more conservative...something gay people are not. You know...fundamental christians, anti-abortionists...and the like.

celebrities are democratic because they are supposed to be charitable...and that's what the democrats usually are about is helping out the whole unit of people..instead of the businesses that cut jobs and all that wonderful ****.

Comment

I'm a conservative Satanist...??!

Wow..! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

No that's impossible...or is it???!! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Typical Republican....BINGO. Thank God GWB will be re-elected.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Typical Republican. I'm with ya Stuka!!
                          All hail the 'King'
                          R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            well if you are poor..and consider yourself republican you are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm....let's see...if I'm poor but believe that I should work hard to achieve the goals I want and not to be taxed to death.....then I'm an idiot?

Or how about being a democrat....where all I should do is sit around on welfare and whine about how much the government isn't carving up working peoples wages to pay me because I *AM* an idiot?

Please...

Proud hard working Republican here,kicked out at 17,had nothing most of my life,no higher education at all,and am now quite successful and who do I owe it all to? Myself.Not mooching off of people to support my own failures.

How much do you like being punished for being successful?Not so fair now is it?

Comment

right wing zealot.....he hehe [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Hmmm....let's see...if I'm poor but believe that I should work hard to achieve the goals I want and not to be taxed to death.....then I'm an idiot?

[/ QUOTE ]

But of course. Don't you know that it's immoral to be concerned primarily about yourself? You should instead be concerned with the welfare of your fellow man. We'll have a far better society once we've moved past our self-centered greedy natures and are able to concern ourselves only with the well-being of others.

BTW - If anyone hasn't read it I highly recommend Any Rand's exceptional novel Atlas Shrugged.
                                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                                X