Talledega!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Talledega!

bag of bitches.... that's a great band name!

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ah, the races. Brings back childhood memories. I loved race cars back in the day. Too bad I grew out of them.

Although, Formula 1 racing is always fun to watch.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        This is not directed at anyone in particular, but for all you people screaming the woes of censorship, have you directed the same bag of bitches to the admins at JCF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying to start trouble with the admins?

If you are refering to the swear filters here at the JCF, thats quit a bit different than TV. There needs to be some guidlines about cursing and nudity and things like that on TV. There has been for many years. The problem is that they don't have a defined set of guidlines for it and they can get pissed off at whatever they want to because of it. Thats when these fines come into play. and that my friend is pure [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

For the record, no. I don't have a problem with the swear filter or the admins here at the JCF. The "bag of bitches" (that is a cool band name) does not apply here.

Lets agree to disagree and be done with it. Gordon is going to win by way more than 25 pts anyway [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Calm down Beavis. You stated your opinion and I stated mine.

[/ QUOTE ]That wasn't directed at you. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]It was directed at the decision.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

AFAIK, the swear filter here is the choice of the admins and not some ruling by the FCC thought police. Even if I disagree with the swear filter I wouldn't ultimately let it fuckin' bother me because it is the fuckin' choice of some fuckin' private citizens to configure their fuckin' private web service how they fuckin' choose. Plus it's not particularly fuckin' effective [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Trying to start trouble with the admins?

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, I ran it past them. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              "POOP"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ya gotta love the graemlins!
                "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

well if it keeps getting worse then i guess nascar will be on the disney chanel [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's a good read.

http://www.nascar.com/2004/news/head...eax/index.html
                    "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                    X