Mount St Helens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mount St Helens

AH ****, I DON'T LIVE TOO FAR AWAY FROM IT!

Crazy, I haven't even heard of it, and the damn thing's only a few hours away! I'll let you guys know when it blows, we'll feel it. We'll probably have to get rid of the ash again too. Pain in the ash! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

well for one million dollars I will go there and shove my tool in it's blow hole...that'll shut her up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, I'll pay you when you get back [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Like I said, Suday evening will be the time. The Scientists said it's over but it will blow
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

All this "Blowing"...I'm gettin' a boinger! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Like I said, Suday evening will be the time. The Scientists said it's over but it will blow

[/ QUOTE ]Well, in a way you're in a win-win situation. Since you have $20 saying it'll blow Sunday evening, if that doesn't happen it'll still blow for you! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X