You're Trailer Trash !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're Trailer Trash !!!!!!

Ol' Fett has been thrown out of the house again. This time it's for real. But there is a bright side. No more turkeys or little kids rampaging around me. I will be alone because I'm just a horrible person. But the good news is that I am in negotiations to buy a single-wide mobile home. I would be buying it from, and I am not kidding, a little old lady. It has flowered wallpaper to die for. She has owned this palace since 1992 and has kept it in good condition. There are a few drawbacks. I am 6'6" and the ceilings are only 7 feet. I guess playing my guitars loud is out of the question. They issue you headphones when you move in. This 720 sq ft piece of heaven will cost me 20+Gs and a space rent of $450/per. I have developed the skills to deal with just about anyone, except my step-son, but any tips would be greatly appreciated. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: You\'re Trailer Trash !!!!!!

Who issues you headphones?

Comment

Dr. Phil: -What makes you a horrible person?
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Ouch...20+G's for a 12 year old trailer...seems a bit steep to me. Oh wait, you DID call it a palace. I can't give you any advice on the step son, all my step sons are about my age, and we just party together. That's one cool thing about marrying an older man, the kids are GROWN! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Who issues you headphones?

[/ QUOTE ] That's my first TT joke. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]I'm afraid if I play too loud the "walls come a tumblin' down".

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Dr. Phil: -What makes you a horrible person?

[/ QUOTE ]Because I think he said so but not to my face. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Look at it as a time of transition. Things could be much worse, like living in a homeless shelter.

Comment

Whenever life goes south on me, and I find myself in a time of transition, I always look at it as an opportunity to spend time with and get to know my best friend, myself. Remember, happiness comes from within.

Comment

Dr. Phil: -Are you sure he feels that way? Could it be that your self-confidence or even your self-esteem is lacking?
                  Henrik

Comment

Good luck fett! I hope it all works out well for you.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I am not on a downer kids. I have seen more bad things in life at the ripe old age of 54 that would break most people. As for Dr. Phil, I am not really sure whether I am confident enough to offer an opinion of myself. And even if I did,it probably wouldn't be right because I just don't think I know enough about those things. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm sure you're not on a downer. I think your humour and view of things makes you strong. Strange it won't work out with your stepson, because to me you sound like a young 54 year old.

As for the mobile home - how does it work over there? Can't you just drive to another place and crank up that amp?
                        Henrik

Comment

Fett, you and I are in the same situation, 'cept I'm living with my parents and there are no turkeys or little kids running around, and I get along with my folks...OK, we are in opposite situations.

Anyhoo, congrats on getting your own space again. I think you need it. I know I do, and we're in the same situation and all...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

As for the mobile home - how does it work over there? Can't you just drive to another place and crank up that amp?

[/ QUOTE ] A moblehome park has a bunch of long tubes bunched as close together as humanly possible without everyone killing each other like in those experiments where they put an overdose of rats in a small place. It is like a not so portable apartment. Actually, the one I have in mind is right near the exit and I didn't get that feel at all the times I have been there. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] If I keep the amp down, life should be good.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I'm afraid if I play too loud the "walls come a tumblin' down".

[/ QUOTE ]

Given the ultra cool flowered walls... I don't think this will be a problem. That stuff is like cement.

Goodluck Fett! It will be good to have your own space, definitely. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Working...
                              X