You're Trailer Trash !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You\'re Trailer Trash !!!!!!

HORNS, I guess that means you won't be coming over soon. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Who the hell pulled your tail? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Fett ...I'll be happy to come over if you invited me sir..

who pulled my tail ..

I live in Cleveland ...as a cleveland cop for over 12 years ...nuff said. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I have to deal with ten generations of sub-human breeding ...you try that sometime ...walk in my shoes ..see what I had to see ....smell what I had to smell...

it's a harsh cold fact of life that ungrateful human pollution is alive and well in this country....the world for that matter.

that in itself wouldn't be so bad ...but the burdon of many rest of the shoulder of few....I'm one of the few!!

the only money I feel good about giving against my will (school levy , welfare ect.) is 2cents for a bullet used to exterminiate one piece of human crap.

this I say whole heartedly ...from my most honest of opinions.

In January my Mortgage will go up another $800 a year for these ungrateful ass holes ..another school levy will pass tomorrow ...not enough decent people around here to vote against it ...we are the minority here....we are outnumbered by the majority (ghetto residents)!!!

It's enough to make the friggin Pope a racist!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hell if they can use the "race card" for political gains in urban cities ...then it's fair for me to use the "race card" to tell the damn truth!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] THESE ARE OLDIES BUT MOLDIES WITH REAL EVERYTHINGS. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          I just can't get past the monster bushes. I cough up fur balls just thinking of Shag carpet.
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Man , Did you ever wake up on the wrong side of hell..

A day where you feel like absolute crap and everthing just plain sucks..

well I'm having one of those very days..

Your a good man Fett ..sorry for my rudeness.

I'm just blowin' off a little bad gas I guess..

Bill

Comment

See what a couple hours of shredding on my CAE3+se/VHT2150 will do for ya Bill?

It makes things better! Damn, wish it worked for me... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Yepper John ...Just gettin' outta the house to breathe is a good thing once in a while.

I like your CAE / VHT , very much so..

I wish we could check out that Engl..damn.

Comment

Working...
                X