No debates for us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No debates for us.

I just got done watching the debates. I won't comment on who won or lost or what I thought of what they said but I have to say those two guys were both equally amazing at not actually answering the question that was asked. Just when I thought one of them was falling behind in not answering questions the other guy would make a comeback and not answer a question.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I just got done watching the debates. I won't comment on who won or lost or what I thought of what they said but I have to say those two guys were both equally amazing at not actually answering the question that was asked. Just when I thought one of them was falling behind in not answering questions the other guy would make a comeback and not answer a question.

[/ QUOTE ]

WORD!

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - Welcome to the wonderful world of trial lawyers & CEOs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yep , you got that right ...I'm votin' Republican but they are droppin' the ball with these debates so far...IMO

Bush better kick it in the ass on Friday..he better snort some coke or somethin' ...looked like he was sleeping at the last one ...he even had "bed head" hair.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X