Pentagon 757 attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pentagon 757 attack?

The person at work who showed me this gave me his take on it. He thinks that the military shot down the plane, then hit the pentagon with a missile to cover it up.

I totally disagree.

btw, here's a pic that shows some plane debris.

"Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

All I can think of (in regards to the plane) is that flight that crashed in I think Pennsylvania in 1994. The thing crashed in the woods and it looked like a large line of metal and luggage garbage piles with small fires burning between them.

Comment

The sad thing is no one will ever really know what happened. The one thing we know for sure is that many people are dead because of this.
        www.kiddhavok.com
        www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I find it funny that they have witnessing saying "it sounded like a missile"....how many people here actually know wtf a missile sounds like? I've never heard one before....

- Joel
          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
          RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I find it funny that they have witnessing saying "it sounded like a missile"....how many people here actually know wtf a missile sounds like? I've never heard one before....

- Joel

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunate for you, but fortunate for pilots that they closed Meigs, you might have heard a couple. I think that might have been Daley's "Plan B". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

By the way... I gotta call you to do lunch tomorrow!!!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

I want to kill anything that remotely looks like a "terrorist"..anything with a drapery dress and a towel and a face like a nappy , smelly , wooly snatch is sub-human and must die...IMO

but that's just me.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Allah is a "peon" of a God ....meaning I would love to Pee on him! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sometimes it feels awesome to be me ..I could say anything I want to anyone , anywhere at anytime...without a care in the world ..from the Prez , Pope to the dude workin' on my car..I answer to nobody.

Now that's freedom ...TRUE fukkin' freedom!!!!

I always say what others could only think ...I am loved by many for this but also hated as well ...but I don't care because It's me that matters most to me..I am my own God and devil..

Now that's is true freedom ...not freedoom!!!

I'm in a rare good friggin' mood ...so I just wanted to share that!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Todd...yeah gimme a call and we'll set something up! Any days besides Tues.'s and Thurs.'s we've got basketball starting tomorrow during lunch.
                    - Joel
                    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                    RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                    X