What was you first concert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was you first concert.

My first actual concert was Frank Sinatra w/special guests.

My first arena rock show was Van HAlen 5150 tour.

Comment

I think mine was Rush - Power Windows tour

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Girlschool /The Scorpions / Iron Maiden ...1981

well my real concert anywhoo

but we did win Hall and Oates at my High school in 78 ...whoopie..y'know those two dweebs that sing ..."you're a bitch girl"...my theme song at the very time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Their stupid sax player stepped on my hand as he ran around the gym tootin' "tequila"...what a fag. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that maiden tour-was it piece of mind or number of the beast? I forget saw both.About this time there were two bands I wanted to see Maiden and Riot saw Riot at a small bar-I was 17 oops!

Saw Deep Purple Perfect Strangers, what a cool show. We lost one of our buddy's found him after the show walking on glass barefoot-someone gave him some Vitamin A.

I have seen a lot of the same shows-ah to be young again. Where my number one priority was to get smoked and see bands. No wonder I am still in school [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't laugh I was only ten.
          Til Tuesday (voices carry)/ Rick Springfield.
          First rock show.
          Motley Crue/ Ozzy ( Jake outshined everyone that night. I had never thought about playing guitar. When I got home I told my parents that I wanted a electric guitar.)

Comment

I saw Blood Sweat and Tears play the Norwich Clam Festival around 1983. I classify it as a concert as the stage and seating was a real setup and not some little stage in the festival. The festival was all around the theater grounds.

My first rock show was Def Leppard on the Hysteria tour. I won the tickets on the radio with backstage passes and had to have my mom claim them as I wasn't old enough. I still have their autographs from that night.

Comment

Foreigner...my dad took me and my brother. Still remember "The Foreigner train is coming to Tucson..."!!! Ahhh...feels like the first time! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                The Bee Gees, Cincinatti gardens.....I was about 7, then, Kiss 3 days later. I was hooked.Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]Hooked on which band? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  Girlschool /The Scorpions / Iron Maiden ...1981

well my real concert anywhoo

but we did win Hall and Oates at my High school in 78 ...whoopie..y'know those two dweebs that sing ..."you're a bitch girl"...my theme song at the very time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Their stupid sax player stepped on my hand as he ran around the gym tootin' "tequila"...what a fag. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that maiden tour-was it piece of mind or number of the beast?

[/ QUOTE ] '81 was Number of the Beast. I believe Piece of Mind was '83.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The fat "ELVIS" in '76 @ Seattle
                    Aerosmith in the Kingdome '77
                    AC-DC/Cheap Trick opened for Nugent '78

The first one was Tom Jones & Kenny Rodgers and the First Edition in LA in '68 in think [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Ozzy/ Diary of a mad man tour. almost 23 years ago.
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Well, in 1977 I was 10.... Bay City Rollers at the Illinois State Fair. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My first real rock concert was Van Halen "1980 Invasion"
                        [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        All hail the 'King'
                        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          The Bee Gees, Cincinatti gardens.....I was about 7, then, Kiss 3 days later. I was hooked.Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]Hooked on which band? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

TRAGEDYYYYYYYYYYY.........when your walking down the road, and your pants explode.......TRAGEDYYYYYYYYY
                          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Technically speaking, it would have been Monsters Of Rock 91 in Kiewit, Hasselt, where I was with my parents as just a small toddler. Pantera, Metallica and AC/DC, not bad for a kid! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My first 'conscious' concert must have been I think Status Quo. Which rocked!
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

April wine - Powerplay tour, 82' At the Pacific colosseum in Vancouver. Johnny Winter supporting and I forget the opening act. I think they were called Redline.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Motley Crue and Whitesnake....I think I was 13 or 14 or 15...I cant remember...The Girls Girls Girls tour...Freedom Hall CC in Johnson City, TN

My favorite concert though was Brad Paisley, Montgomery Gentry, and somebody else dammit I cant remember his name.....Dobbins Bennett High School football field in Kingsport TN

Then there was Phil Vassar and Keith Urban at Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol TN

Damn, thats ALL!! Ive lived a pitiful life....

I did have tickets to AC/DC's Who Made Who tour but I gave them away and won tickets to see Charlie Daniels and a buttload of others at Eastern Carolina Universitys football field, and gave those away too...

Mrs LPC

Comment

Working...
                                X