light in the loafers, definitely.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Re: whoever does not like baseball is

[ QUOTE ]
      coordinated in the digits, maybe.
      light in the loafers, definitely.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] "Light in the loafers!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I can't stop laughing!!!!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Does Bocci ball count ...

in Italian "Bocci" means kiss and "ball" ...means ..well, ball.

together that means kiss ball ....a lovely sport!

Of course I love Bocci ball ...especially when it's my ball!!

BTW ...I wrote nothing dirty here ....just a little cultural "sport" fact! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It's like a combinatuion of bowling and pool played on leveled dirt or gravel with striped and solid balls...

My balls are always solid of course!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          you have baseball, football, and , well, there is no more hockey. so you have football and baseball. lacrosse is cool too. otherwise i have no interest in it.

[/ QUOTE ]
          Technically there is still hockey! The AHL, ECHL and all the other baby HLs are taking some of the striking NHL'ers. I for one will probably try to take in a Chicago Wolves, Peoria Rivermen, or Indiana Ice game as soon as possible.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Nothing beats a Seattle T-Birds Game of the WHL. I'm just gonna miss going to my canucks games up in vancover.
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
            X