New Ink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ink

The day Chuck died I swore to get this, he is a huge part of my music life. He was the one who made me want to push myself to be a better player. That man was too good for this earth.

Re: New Ink

Came out really nice!
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Now go get some sun man! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don't know where that tat is, but yer awfully pail bro... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

That is awesome dude! I need to get some more work myself. I swore that I would never get a bandname though. My tats are all tribal blackwork. Except for my pony on my left leg. (It's a Mustang logo)
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I am native man, my flash just made me look super pale. I am super damn dark.... I just don't know why my flash does that.

Comment

That's sweet. I'm going in Tuesday for my 15th Tat, either gonna be the Van Halen logo on my left Bicept or the seahawks logo on the same bicept
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Pretty cool! I need to get back in for some more work. I have flames from my wrist to my elbow that wrap around my arm. I'm wanting some more black/gray scale stuff to sleeve out with [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude... his name and those dates look kinda small in that pic... if they're as small as they look, they might blurr after a couple years and be unreadable. Are they larger than they look? Cool tat nonetheless.... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool. Where did you put it?

Comment

My left shoulder and yes they are larger than they look, I have the Opeth O on my right shoulder. Both of my biggest influences, but Chuck was just my god lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X