Checking back in after a brief absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking back in after a brief absence

Howdy, all. I've been a little inactive around here for the past few weeks. But there was a big result from it and thought I might share with y'all. As some of you know, I'm a pilot for a small regional airline. For some time, I've been pursuing a new job. About 2 weeks ago, I got a call from NetJets for an interview and between my flight schedule and prepping for that interview, I was busier than a three-legged dog in Siberia. But the cool things is that I interviewed with NetJets this past Wednesday and Thursday. And thankfully, they called me on Friday morning and offered me a job! I start training with them on Oct. 25 and I will be flying a smaller private jet, a Cessna Citation V Ultra. (That's "V Ultra" and not the Carvin "Ultra V".)

Anyways, my wife and I really psyched because this is the big career move we've been hoping and praying for for some time. I can't wait to actually fly a nice, fast jet instead of low-and-slow turboprop. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Re: Checking back in after a brief absence

Cool man, Congrats!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Good to hear!!! Be safe and good luck!

Comment

Congrats!! That's great news!

Comment

That's awesome!
          Congrats!!

Comment

Awesome dude! When do I get a free ride?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's great news, congratulations! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Too bad you don't get to fly the Carvin Ultra V though; I really like mine! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Welcome back. Great news! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X