Need a fun way to clean your toilet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a fun way to clean your toilet??

"How To Clean Your Toilet - The Fun Way" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Instructions on how to clean your toilet:

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,

The Dog
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Need a fun way to clean your toilet??

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That cat!! Holy hell! He's saying "FUKKER". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    That is just too damn funny.
    The dog is totally laughing! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Good one there Toejam. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] At first I thought you were going to do this with poor ol' Lucifer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">If we had a cat, I can see our pup masterminding something like this [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The Min-Pin o Death would strike, and strike hard [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you were a cat, would you trust this face [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

Thats hilarious...I may try it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            At first I thought you were going to do this with poor ol' Lucifer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            LOL No, I wouldn't do that with him. When I first got him at 4.5 months old (in Sept. '01), he used to like to sit on the toilet lid and watch me wash up or brush my teeth. Well, on like the second or third day I had him, I had just flushed his crap/litter down the toilet (not recommended BTW, as it will turn to clay and can clog the toilet!!) and left the lid up. He then came running and jumped up, went headfirst into the bowl, pushed himself out, shook off and had this really confused/pissed look on his face! He now knows not to jump up unless the lid is down. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              <font color="yellow">If we had a cat, I can see our pup masterminding something like this [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The Min-Pin o Death would strike, and strike hard [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you were a cat, would you trust this face [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              I don't think I'd trust that face either! Min-Pin O Death!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's a cat friendly face... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

John that would come in handy after what I did to your toilet yesterday... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the Pepto Bismo.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

At least Nicole wasn't here to witness that Bill.

Hehe...

Comment

Thanks for the laugh. My wife thanks you too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                        X