HAPPY B-DAY DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY B-DAY DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH

Rothtober 10 - should be declared a national holiday! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] Happy Birthday to Diamond David Lee Roth - an original living legend of rock! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] Bottoms up! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: HAPPY B-DAY DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH

So he's about 59 or so now?

Comment

His birthday is listed as 10/10/54 so that would make Dave 50 years young. Hager is 57 GOING ON 58 years OLD. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Birthday, Diamond Dave! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Dave. Biddly bop! Budda Bop!

Comment

I saw DLR on tour back on the Eat'em and SMILE tour on the night of his B day. He had like 2 zilloin girls in bikinis come out and feed each other and the band cake on his b-day. It was quite a site to see at the very least..... FOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTT! Girls smothered in cake wearing skimpy bikinis....... mmmmmmmm.

Comment

happy birthday to the greatest frontman i've ever seen.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

dave kicks ass. even if he **** the original VH lineup for us...but anyways, yeah, he's still awesome! but looks old as heck to me..

Comment

daves god...happy b-day dave !!.......there really is no van halen without dimaond dave ,even if his hairline now starts somewhere on the top of his head [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img].......you gotta love sammys old stuff , but man I never liked the wimpy van hagar efforts.... BTW; sammy is starting to show his age big time... john...

Comment

Working...
                  X