After 8 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 8 days

On the way home after my kids soccer game Sunday, the road to my house was blocked off. I was a little pissed, but after learning why the road was closed I felt better.
    story
    Union Hill Rd. is where her car flipped which happens to be the street I live off of. I, along with hundreds of other people must have drove past her at least a dozen times this week. Glad she was found and we don't have another Green River Killer here again.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Re: After 8 days

I wonder how much the alchohol in her blood helped keep her alive.

Comment

I JUST read this news story on my yahoo page. This happened by you?! Wow.
      Absolutely amazing... I don't know how she survived that long without water. I thought the human body couldn't survive more than three days without it. I can't even imagine how her parents must feel.
      That lady that had that dream... very cool. I belive in stuff like that, have seen it many times.

Comment

After reading Em's post I see a Lifetime network movie comming. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          After reading Em's post I see a Lifetime network movie comming. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          Featuring Meredith Baxter Birney as a battered woman? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I wonder how much the alchohol in her blood helped keep her alive.

[/ QUOTE ]Well, it would dehydrate her, so that wouldn't help with the lack of food and water. On the other hand, if she were drunk she probably didn't tense up when she crashed, so it may have lessened her injuries in the first place.On the third hand, she probably only crashed the car because she was drinking.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

She's being made out a hero though, You can almost be certin, alchohol or drugs were involved
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

She's being made out to be a HERO?
                You're kidding, right? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                Riiight. That's messed up.
                Lifetime movie... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                Ah well. People are nuts. Glad the girl is okay for the most part.

Comment

The part I like is the other kids at the party wouldn't say where it was because they had been drinking. Now, had I been her parents, or a Cop, or a parent of one of those kids, I'da beat the sh1t out of one of them until they told me everything. :madd:

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sadly, alot of parents are too hell bent on over protecting their kids. Now, if one of theirs were lying in a ditch, they would want all the help they could get. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Featuring Meredith Baxter Birney as a battered woman? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

GAAAAHHHHH, don't say that!!! I swear if I see my wife watching that damn Betty Broderick story again I'm gonna Put a sledghammer through the television.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to make lite of this subject but I was once annointed Saint Meredith Baxter Berney by a wise sage named Pot Jesus. Pot Jesus proved himself by wlaking on water to use... well bongwater at least
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At the risk of degenerating this thread even more... Millions of battered women and I'm still eating mine raw?!?!
                          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

well, gives my band's name a new meaning. we're called 8 days after!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

ROFL @ fr0sty. Nice one.

Comment

Working...
                              X