• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: After 8 days

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    After reading Em's post I see a Lifetime network movie comming. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Featuring Meredith Baxter Birney as a battered woman? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

GAAAAHHHHH, don't say that!!! I swear if I see my wife watching that damn Betty Broderick story again I'm gonna Put a sledghammer through the television.

[/ QUOTE ]
    LOL Every time I've flipped through that channel, there's some movie with MBB. I think she's in every Lifetime movie! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      After reading Em's post I see a Lifetime network movie comming. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      Featuring Meredith Baxter Birney as a battered woman? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

At the risk of degenerating this thread even more... Millions of battered women and I'm still eating mine raw?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]
      They all pretty much taste the same, batter or not. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Mmmm, clams...
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

That girl was very naughty. Drinking & speeding. She needs a good SPANKING heh heh.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

She needs a foot in her ass, and I don't mean a Ouija board over John Holmes' grave either [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            She also needs a bicycle until she learns proper respect for her own and others' lives. Drinking and driving, or driving after you've been drinking, is dangerous.

Ah why bother, nobody believes it anyway....you kids go on and kill yourselves and everyone else and laugh about it.

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X