I threw my back out and can't stop throwing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I threw my back out and can't stop throwing up

Just telling everyone how much my life sucks [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I don't know what the hell I did friday but I totally screwed it up, couldn't get into the Dr. till yesterday, They have me Taking Vivadin's which upset my stomach so everything that goes into me comes up. What sucks is I just got a big promotion and raise 3 weeks ago and I hate looking like a pussy missing work
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: I threw my back out and can\'t stop throwing up

[ QUOTE ]
    which upset my stomach so everything that goes into me comes up

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure that this wasn't caused by watching the 'Hawks game on Sunday?

I have Hasselbeck in another league and he is killing me. Actually, it's not him. It's his receivers. K. Robinson is an embarassment.

Comment

Sorry to hear it, bro, hope you get back on your feet soon.

Keith
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

one of the side effects of vicodin (or "pez" as i used to view it), is nausea. they recommend eating when you take it, have you done that? if you're still heaving, i'd go to the dr; you don't want to add severs dehydration to your list of ailments.

feel better,
        sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yes Yes Yes... what Sully said.
          My husband had a bad reaction to Vicodin recently- he was sick as a dog and threw up for five hours straight before he let me take him to the emergency room. MEN [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
          They gave him an IV with an ant-emetic to stop the nausea and vomiting and also fluids because he was dehydrated.
          He had eaten when taking the medication (one dose was all he took) and it had still made him sick.
          So yeah, if that doesn't help, stop taking it and get to the hospital.
          Sorry to hear you're having to go through this. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          I hope its all over very soon.

Em

Comment

Get to a chiropractor, now. Vicodin will not fix what happened. It will only mask your pain. Plus vicodin is very habit forming. If you want to have the problem fixed, not just the symptoms masked, go to a chiropractor. It's the best thing you can do right now.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              MEN [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I'm just a lesbian trapped in a man's body...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Feel better, bro...

Keith
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

On the bright side... you'll probably lose weight from all the throwing up. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hopefully it is just a muscle strain. You should get it checked out though. I was having back problems and blew them off until my leg went numb and I started falling over from weakness. Turned out that a disk was severely herniated and impinging on my sciatic nerve. I think if I had gone in early they could have at least given me some advice on how not to aggravate it into what I have now. Believe me, you don't want to be walking around all day on a weak leg because you tend to stagger and trip like you are drunk.To make things worse,when you actually DO get drunk, you fall down a WHOLE lot.

Comment

Vicodan made me sick and I have a very very strong stomach. I never puked but no doubt I felt nausea of course I was drinking jack to help the ease of pain. I was made sick and watching event horizon and the whole thing was well kinda uncomfortable.

anyway I suggest the Chiropracter and getting your back in shape and keeping it that way. My back has been out a bunch and it just sucks (especially if you are puking man that hurts!)
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

A chiropractor is cheaper, non-invasive (no surgery), and better for the body than all the pharmaceuticals the allopathic practicioners will give you.

Seriously, go see a chiropractor now!

Comment

I went through what PJG is talking about. It sucks, had to have vertebra fusion surgery. Much better now.

Drsracing, You should have a pro look at it. If it is a work comp. issue, get a great attorney. The company quacks will try and drag their feet.

Good luck,

Adrian
                        All hail the 'King'
                        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

My buddy basically had to helpme walk to and from the game Sunday, The past 2 days, all I've had has been toast, and soup and it's all came back up.
                          Basically they told me to wait a few days and see if the Pills help. I'm gonna schedual a massage with a freind of mine, She's supposed to be good. I haven't tooken any pills yet today and it feels about 70% now, which was way better than yesterday, I needto go to work tomarrow so We'll see how the rest of the week goes by.
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'm telling you, man. You need to see a chiropractor, ASAP.

Comment

I must have some sort of natural immunity to pain medication, becuase Vicodin was about useless for me. Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X